Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July!!
















Oh my Gosh!! We had one of THE BEST meals yesterday for the fourth. Kyle's Uncle Roberto grilled for about two hours chicken and some yummy meat. It is sooo good. We had fresh corn straight from the stalks, potatoes with parsley and garlic. Kyle and I washed the lettuce for the salad that was straight from their garden! Uncle Roberto is from Argentina and he made sauce called chimichiri that went on the meat and I LOVE IT!! We even had fresh, french bread that tasted like the kind my mom would make for us from her bread maker. OH man! I wants some more...haha. Kyle and I brought some graham cracker, pudding dessert. haha I forgot what my mom calls it. Anyway, after the delicious dinner. Bridget, Jimmie, Kyle, and I went to see fireworks at Thanksgiving Point.

1 comment:

  1. Well, that sounds fun and yummy! I didn't get to see any fireworks this year because of our ballgames but saw and heard a few in the distance. ha This may be my last summer for baseball tho so I am savoring it! Glad you all had a good time.That is a very good pic of yall.

    ReplyDelete