Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I gave into making our own spot!!



Kyle and I were sealed in the Salt Lake City, Temple on December 27th, 2008. It was one of the most beautiful and spiritual moments of my life!! And FREEZING too!! My family was all there to support us! That week I was able to be endowed in the Mount Timpanogas Temple and what an experience that was...haha. I do love all of the temples that I live around though. What a blessing!! That week my family and I went ice skating together and it was my momma's and Dylan's first time!!! Of course, Dylan was a natural at it. Mom did really well too and captured some fun shots of us on the side. We also toured all of the Salt Lake Temple Square and admired the beautiful lights and scenery. I LOVED CHRISTMAS 2008!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment